Saturday, November 17, 2007

time for some pictures!

Here are some photos from last week...

Aaron and Lucas with a minister from OH cut down our neighbors dead tree.


Here are Everly's first two teeth that are getting bigger every day!


And I thought this was cute- Everly playing with Daddy. :)


Yea! Winter clothes from Nana.


Everly after she eats a baby cookie!


A big oops! I accidently left the laundry room sink on while I went about doing other chores. Water leaked through to the living room but luckily our neighbor had a wet vac and blower (I don't know what else to call it?) we could borrow.


The living room finally back together after the blower was on for 48 hours! Ev thinks she can help me with my crossword.

2 comments:

Adam Viramontes said...

Remember that time you boiled eggs for like 4 hours? That was awesome.

Jen said...

Yeah! We've both had our living room flooded:)