Tuesday, January 22, 2008

first day in the office....

Today Aaron stayed home with Everly in the morning and I (Shauna) got to go to the office. We're going to try to do this Tuesdays and Thursdays when we don't have volunteers. I'm going to be taking care of the Gathering's newsletter and other things we need produced, like our right now I'm making brochures for our counseling center, so I have plenty to keep me busy! Aaron has plenty too! He kept Everly up until 10:30 which wasn't so good cause she didn't end up taking a morning nap... and oh, she was very jittery for me! So, she is now waking up from a 2 1/2 hour nap and we got to run to the grocery. What a busy day! Tonight the girls are starting a Bible study and our neighbor is joining us as well as a couple girls Abbey has met. Praying for some good discussion and transformation as we renew our minds! Thanks for praying, too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never met another "Aaron and Shauna" so I wanted to say hello! We're Aaron and Shauna and Henry, actually- nice to meet you! Found your blog through Mandy's-- I was at LCC with her this weekend. Hope you're well--

Shauna
shaunaniequist.com

Mills Family said...

Just wanted to say that I am glad you are getting some girls together around the Word....now worries transformational renewal will take place. I will pray for you.