Saturday, September 1, 2007

Everly update

I thought it might be time to do a general update on Evelry cause people are usually interested in her! She'll be 6 months old in a week! It seems like it's gone by fast, but she still seems like a little baby to me. I was just looking at some old pictures of her trying to hold her head up. Of course, now she can roll all over, scoot backward, and is trying very hard to crawl forward! The toy she likes the best is her exersaucer, I think because she can stand in it and it has lots of fun toys that make noises, move, and she can stick in her mouth. That's where everything goes these days, especially paper. She's eaten a little paper here and there and Aaron (shh!) let's her. I let her play with her spoon after I feed her cereal and lick my dinner plate sometimes... Okay, that sounds weird, but she did it one evening on her own and it was hilarious! Aaron says he doesn't know if he can handle the future messiness with baby food, so I read to him an article in my parenting magazine about how that's how babies explore.
Well, here are a couple recent pictures of her. Aaron has our camera at the Grand Canyon with him or I would take some new ones today. Enjoy!


Here's one of Ev at the beach in Clearwater, FL. She and I went with some of our interns after the summer was over.


Isn't she cute in her jellies! They're still a little too big and never stay on, but I couldn't resist!


This was when she first discovered her stuffed animals. I laid her down on the blanket, left, and when I returned she was playing with them.


Here she is in her exersaucer.


This was taken down town by my friend Jayme.

No comments: